- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 11 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 11 days ago
- October 4: Volkswagen Recalls Older Touaregs Over Gas Leak Concerns recalls | 16 days ago
- September 25: Volkswagen Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Glass Injures People news | 25 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 37 days ago
2002 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2002 Passat drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunk in drivetrain1
- strut failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint5
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.