- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 7 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 8 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 12 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 14 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
Volkswagen Recall WD: Vw/FMVSS 110/Load Rating/Tires
2002 Volkswagen Passat
These vehicles should have been equipped with tires having the load rating index 97H.
- Certain sedans and station wagons equipped with 4.0L W8 engines fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims." The affected vehicles are equipped with tires of the maximum load rating index 93H; however, they should have been equipped with tires with the load rating index 97H.
- Dealers will replace all four tires with the proper size tires. Owner notification began September 19, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact VW at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.