- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 17 days ago
- December 19: VW Golf R Recall Ordered to Prevent Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 32 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 33 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 46 days ago
Volkswagen Recall P7: Brake Vacuum Line
2007 Volkswagen Passat
If this happens, the brake power assist can become inoperative, and the driver will experience increased effort to apply the brakes possibly increasing vehicle stopping distance. This could lead to a crash without warning.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine with 147 kw may have a vacuum line that may fracture and become disconnected at low ambient temperatures.
- Dealers will install the newly designed vacuum line. The recall began on January 12, 2007. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.