- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- July 26: Volkswagen Recalls 2015-2018 Golfs for Rollaway Threat recalls | 23 days ago
- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 25 days ago
- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 39 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 40 days ago
Volkswagen Recall P7: Brake Vacuum Line
2007 Volkswagen Passat
If this happens, the brake power assist can become inoperative, and the driver will experience increased effort to apply the brakes possibly increasing vehicle stopping distance. This could lead to a crash without warning.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine with 147 kw may have a vacuum line that may fracture and become disconnected at low ambient temperatures.
- Dealers will install the newly designed vacuum line. The recall began on January 12, 2007. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.