- April 22: VW Clock Spring Recall May Have Failed investigations | 2 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 6 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Volkswagen Recall P7: Brake Vacuum Line
2007 Volkswagen Passat
If this happens, the brake power assist can become inoperative, and the driver will experience increased effort to apply the brakes possibly increasing vehicle stopping distance. This could lead to a crash without warning.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine with 147 kw may have a vacuum line that may fracture and become disconnected at low ambient temperatures.
- Dealers will install the newly designed vacuum line. The recall began on January 12, 2007. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.