- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 1 days ago
- June 18: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas SUVs To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 2 days ago
- June 18: German Prosecutors Nail Volkswagen for $1.2 Billion news | 2 days ago
- June 14: VW Recalls 252 Vehicles, 233 To Be Bought Back recalls | 6 days ago
- June 11: Mercedes Recalls 774,000 Vehicles With Emissions 'Defeat Devices' recalls | 9 days ago
Volkswagen Recall P7: Brake Vacuum Line
2007 Volkswagen Passat
If this happens, the brake power assist can become inoperative, and the driver will experience increased effort to apply the brakes possibly increasing vehicle stopping distance. This could lead to a crash without warning.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine with 147 kw may have a vacuum line that may fracture and become disconnected at low ambient temperatures.
- Dealers will install the newly designed vacuum line. The recall began on January 12, 2007. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.