- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 0 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 1 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 9 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 17 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 27 days ago
Volkswagen Recall P7: Brake Vacuum Line
2007 Volkswagen Passat
If this happens, the brake power assist can become inoperative, and the driver will experience increased effort to apply the brakes possibly increasing vehicle stopping distance. This could lead to a crash without warning.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with a 2.0L engine with 147 kw may have a vacuum line that may fracture and become disconnected at low ambient temperatures.
- Dealers will install the newly designed vacuum line. The recall began on January 12, 2007. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.