- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 10 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 11 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 15 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 17 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2007 Volkswagen Passat
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.