- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 0 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 5 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 10 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 13 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2007 Volkswagen Passat
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.