- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 5 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 6 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 7 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 15 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 23 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2008 Volkswagen Passat
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.