- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 1 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 9 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 17 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 27 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 32 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20AE: Fuel Pump Failure Cause Engine Stall
2010 Volkswagen Passat
If the fuel pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC, 2006-2010 Passat and Passat Wagon vehicles. Interruption of electrical power to the fuel pump control module may cause the fuel pump to fail.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump control module, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AE.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.