- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 50 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 59 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 60 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20R7/W3: Diesel Fuel Filter Element
2012 Volkswagen Passat
Over time, or after certain driving distances, these vehicles are susceptible to fuel leakage. Leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2012 Passat vehicles, manufactured from January 18, 2011, through June 1, 2011. During assembly, these vehicles were built with a diesel fuel filter element that may not seal correctly.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the diesel fuel filter elements, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.