- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 2 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 7 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 12 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20R7/W3: Diesel Fuel Filter Element
2012 Volkswagen Passat
Over time, or after certain driving distances, these vehicles are susceptible to fuel leakage. Leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2012 Passat vehicles, manufactured from January 18, 2011, through June 1, 2011. During assembly, these vehicles were built with a diesel fuel filter element that may not seal correctly.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the diesel fuel filter elements, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.