- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 9 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 10 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 14 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 16 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20R7/W3: Diesel Fuel Filter Element
2012 Volkswagen Passat
Over time, or after certain driving distances, these vehicles are susceptible to fuel leakage. Leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2012 Passat vehicles, manufactured from January 18, 2011, through June 1, 2011. During assembly, these vehicles were built with a diesel fuel filter element that may not seal correctly.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the diesel fuel filter elements, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.