- April 22: VW Clock Spring Recall May Have Failed investigations | 5 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 9 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 28 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20R7/W3: Diesel Fuel Filter Element
2012 Volkswagen Passat
Over time, or after certain driving distances, these vehicles are susceptible to fuel leakage. Leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, may lead to a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2012 Passat vehicles, manufactured from January 18, 2011, through June 1, 2011. During assembly, these vehicles were built with a diesel fuel filter element that may not seal correctly.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the diesel fuel filter elements, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 27, 2012. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.