- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 21 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 30 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 31 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 32 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 40 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 47M3: Left Rear Brake Line May Be Loose
2015 Volkswagen Passat
If the brake line was not properly tightened, it may leak brake fluid, causing a reduction in braking performance, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2015 Passat vehicles manufactured May 18, 2015, to May 21, 2015. The affected vehicles have a brake line at the left rear wheel area that may not have been properly tightened.
- Volkswagen has notified owners, and dealers will tighten the brake line fitting, free of charge. The recall began on June 11, 2015. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-822-8987. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 47M3.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - June 09, 2015
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
Click a tab for more information.