- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 52 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 68 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 64-14-02
2015 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:POWER WINDOW DEVICES AND CONTROLS
- Tech Tips (Heated Rear Window, One or More Lines Inoperative): To detect which line(s) is inoperative, utilize a volt meter to check for 0 V, which will be present after the open in the grid line. The check must be performed with the engine running and heated rear window switched on. Switch OFF the ignition and visually locate the damage.
Click a tab for more information.