- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 51 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 67 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V001413 2033846
2015 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Technical Bulletin (Fuel Additive to Help Prevent Sporadic Misfire Faults): Fuel quality impacts the operating performance, efficiency and service life of the engine. The use of poor quality fuels may result in deposit build up on the fuel injectors and intake valves. This may result in a rough running condition, sporadic misfires, or cold start misfire faults storing in the ECM fault memory. This document informs a Volkswagen approved fuel additive is available to help remove and prevent deposits on fuel injectors and intake valves.
Click a tab for more information.