- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 32 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 55 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 71 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V571403 2038202
2015 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Technical Bulletin (Front Door Locks Hard to Release): The front door lock operation is affected by various climate or temperature conditions and as a result may require increased effort to release. Due to this the customer Customer may comment that the front door is hard to open with the exterior handle. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.