- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 32 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 55 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 71 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V571506 2041749
2015 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:DOOR
- Technical Bulletin (Door Arrester (Door Check Rod/Door Check Strap) Noisy or Defective): The document informs of The condition being caused by water ingress into the door arrester that accumulates in the arrester boot and freezes during cold weather conditions. The ice built up around the door arrester slider spring prevents it from compressing during door opening and closing operation and the spring will eventually wear through the plastic slider and damage the check rod. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.