- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 53 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 69 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V871407 2037280
2015 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Technical Bulletin (Water /Snow in Blower Housing): Water /Snow may enter the fresh air port of the blower housing contaminating the blower. The blower motor bearings may fail and create a high pitched noise. Excess water/snow enters the water box through the drain port located in the wheel housing. Revised parts. The product solution for this issue was -New passenger side wheel liner in production CW20/2014. -New blower air intake cover and water deflector in production CW28/2014. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.