- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 49 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 65 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V871508 2005566
2015 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Technical Bulletin (HVAC, Unpleasant Odor): Unpleasant odor is coming from Heating and Ventilation system. Odor mainly occurs after vehicle has been sitting (unused) at least 5 hours and within 20 to 60 seconds after vehicle is first started. This document contains information on how to diagnose, and service this issue.
Click a tab for more information.