- December 3: VW Infotainment System Recall Related To Cameras recalls | 1 days ago
- November 30: VW Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs Recalled For 2 Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- November 29: Volkswagen Tiguans Recalled To Replace Seat Belts recalls | 5 days ago
- October 28: VW Jetta Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks and Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- September 23: Volkswagen Recalls Passat Cars To Replace Airbags recalls | 72 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 69Y8: Incorrect Side Impact Air Bag Installed
2020 Volkswagen Passat
In an event of a side impact crash, an incorrect side airbag may not deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Atlas and 2020 Passat vehicles. An incorrect driver and/or front passenger side impact air bag may have been installed.
- Volkswagen has inspected and replaced the side air bags, free of charge. The recall was completed in April 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69Y8.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.