- December 4: VW Car-Net Not Working, Lawsuit Blames 3G Sunset news | 5 days ago
- November 11: Audi and VW Recall Will Replace Rearview Cameras recalls | 28 days ago
- November 4: VW Recalls Vehicles Over Tire Pressure Monitoring System Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- October 19: Audi Q5 and VW Atlas Engines May Need to be Replaced recalls | 52 days ago
- October 17: Porsche Fuel Economy Settlement Information news | 54 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 69Y8: Incorrect Side Impact Air Bag Installed
2020 Volkswagen Passat
In an event of a side impact crash, an incorrect side airbag may not deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Atlas and 2020 Passat vehicles. An incorrect driver and/or front passenger side impact air bag may have been installed.
- Volkswagen has inspected and replaced the side air bags, free of charge. The recall was completed in April 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69Y8.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.