- November 28: Volkswagen Emissions Scandal Far From Over news | 3 days ago
- November 26: VW Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 5 days ago
- November 24: VW Atlas Air Conditioning Drain Tubes May Become Blocked recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: 2022 Volkswagen Tiguans Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- October 28: Volkswagen Recalls 30 Atlas, Atlas Cross Sport and Passat Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 69Y8: Incorrect Side Impact Air Bag Installed
2020 Volkswagen Passat
In an event of a side impact crash, an incorrect side airbag may not deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Atlas and 2020 Passat vehicles. An incorrect driver and/or front passenger side impact air bag may have been installed.
- Volkswagen has inspected and replaced the side air bags, free of charge. The recall was completed in April 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69Y8.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.