- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- July 26: Volkswagen Recalls 2015-2018 Golfs for Rollaway Threat recalls | 25 days ago
- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 27 days ago
- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 41 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 42 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 42G3/W2: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Volkswagen Routan
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2012 Routan vehicles, manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 20, 2012. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.