- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 49 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 58 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 59 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 42G3/W2: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Volkswagen Routan
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2012 Routan vehicles, manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 20, 2012. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.