- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 7 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 15 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 25 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 30 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 35 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 42G3/W2: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Volkswagen Routan
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2012 Routan vehicles, manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 20, 2012. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.