- June 22: VW Exploding Sunroof Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 4 days ago
- June 18: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas SUVs To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- June 18: German Prosecutors Nail Volkswagen for $1.2 Billion news | 5 days ago
- June 14: VW Recalls 252 Vehicles, 233 To Be Bought Back recalls | 9 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 42G3/W2: Rear Hub And Bearing Assembly
2012 Volkswagen Routan
This could result in a decrease in durability, which may lead to wheel separation, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Volkswagen is recalling certain model year 2012 Routan vehicles, manufactured from November 15, 2011, through November 21, 2011. Some vehicles may be equipped with right rear hub and bearing assemblies that were not fully machined.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly, free of charge. The safety recall began on April 20, 2012. Owners may contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.