- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 12 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 12 days ago
- October 4: Volkswagen Recalls Older Touaregs Over Gas Leak Concerns recalls | 17 days ago
- September 25: Volkswagen Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Glass Injures People news | 26 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: VW gave the Tiguan a facelift with new headlights, a fancier grille, and improved performance. Unfortunately they didn't address what gave most 2010 owners headaches --- engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 23,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.