- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 2 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 7 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 12 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
Volkswagen Recall WS: Vw/TPMS Wiring Harness Routing
2004 Volkswagen Touareg
If this happens, the TPMS wiring circuit could be interrupted, resulting in an inoperative TPMS, and causing a short-to-ground condition that could potentially result in a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) wiring harness may have been improperly routed during assembly. An improperly routed TPMS wiring harness may contact the parking brake cable spring.
- Dealers will inspect the TPMS wiring harness routing and, if necessary, correct the wiring harness routing. Owner notification began August 18, 2003. Owners should contact vwoa at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.