- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- February 22: VW Tiguan Limiteds Have Wrong Steering Wheels and Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
Volkswagen Recall WS: Vw/TPMS Wiring Harness Routing
2004 Volkswagen Touareg
If this happens, the TPMS wiring circuit could be interrupted, resulting in an inoperative TPMS, and causing a short-to-ground condition that could potentially result in a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) wiring harness may have been improperly routed during assembly. An improperly routed TPMS wiring harness may contact the parking brake cable spring.
- Dealers will inspect the TPMS wiring harness routing and, if necessary, correct the wiring harness routing. Owner notification began August 18, 2003. Owners should contact vwoa at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.