- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 44 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 53 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 54 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen Recall WS: Vw/TPMS Wiring Harness Routing
2004 Volkswagen Touareg
If this happens, the TPMS wiring circuit could be interrupted, resulting in an inoperative TPMS, and causing a short-to-ground condition that could potentially result in a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) wiring harness may have been improperly routed during assembly. An improperly routed TPMS wiring harness may contact the parking brake cable spring.
- Dealers will inspect the TPMS wiring harness routing and, if necessary, correct the wiring harness routing. Owner notification began August 18, 2003. Owners should contact vwoa at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.