- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 7 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 8 days ago
- July 5: Volkswagen Lawsuit Says Safety Features Don't Work as Advertised news | 12 days ago
- July 3: Volkswagen Age Discrimination Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 14 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
Volkswagen Recall WS: Vw/TPMS Wiring Harness Routing
2004 Volkswagen Touareg
If this happens, the TPMS wiring circuit could be interrupted, resulting in an inoperative TPMS, and causing a short-to-ground condition that could potentially result in a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) wiring harness may have been improperly routed during assembly. An improperly routed TPMS wiring harness may contact the parking brake cable spring.
- Dealers will inspect the TPMS wiring harness routing and, if necessary, correct the wiring harness routing. Owner notification began August 18, 2003. Owners should contact vwoa at 1-800-893-5298.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.