- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 52 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 58 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 83 days ago
Volvo Recall R227: Gearshift Lever Stud Assembly
2010 Volvo C30
This condition can increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Sector
- Volvo is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 C30, model year 2010 S40 and V50 vehicles equipped with 6 speed manual transmissions. The gearshift lever stud assembly may not have been tightened to the correct specification during assembly. If the gearshift lever cable or stud assembly becomes loose, it may not be possible to engage, disengage or shift gears.
- Dealers will torque the gearshift lever stud assembly to the correct specification free of charge. The safety recall began on June 14, 2010. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.