- October 22: Volvo V70 and XC70 Airbag Recall After Inflator Exploded recalls | 37 days ago
- October 5: Fatality Causes Volvo S60 and S80 Airbag Recall recalls | 54 days ago
- September 14: Volvo Recalls 22,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 75 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 81 days ago
Volvo Recall R227: Gearshift Lever Stud Assembly
2011 Volvo C30
This condition can increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Sector
- Volvo is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 C30, model year 2010 S40 and V50 vehicles equipped with 6 speed manual transmissions. The gearshift lever stud assembly may not have been tightened to the correct specification during assembly. If the gearshift lever cable or stud assembly becomes loose, it may not be possible to engage, disengage or shift gears.
- Dealers will torque the gearshift lever stud assembly to the correct specification free of charge. The safety recall began on June 14, 2010. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552 or email@example.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.