- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 15 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 24 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 30 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 34 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 37 days ago
Volvo Recall R227: Gearshift Lever Stud Assembly
2011 Volvo C30
This condition can increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Sector
- Volvo is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 C30, model year 2010 S40 and V50 vehicles equipped with 6 speed manual transmissions. The gearshift lever stud assembly may not have been tightened to the correct specification during assembly. If the gearshift lever cable or stud assembly becomes loose, it may not be possible to engage, disengage or shift gears.
- Dealers will torque the gearshift lever stud assembly to the correct specification free of charge. The safety recall began on June 14, 2010. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552 or email@example.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.