- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 14 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 23 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 29 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 33 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 36 days ago
Volvo Recall : Volvo/Electronic Climate Control Diode
2001 Volvo S40
If the diode fails, the heater fan stops operating and the defroster function is affected.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Vehicle description: Sedan and wagon passenger vehicles. A diode in the electronic climate control system may have a reduced service life.
- Dealers will install an adapter with a diode fitted to the heater fan motor. Owner notification began June 11, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.