- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 47 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 53 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 78 days ago
Volvo Recall : Volvo/Electronic Climate Control Diode
2001 Volvo S40
If the diode fails, the heater fan stops operating and the defroster function is affected.
Equipment — Air Conditioner
- Vehicle description: Sedan and wagon passenger vehicles. A diode in the electronic climate control system may have a reduced service life.
- Dealers will install an adapter with a diode fitted to the heater fan motor. Owner notification began June 11, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.