- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 15 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 21 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 46 days ago
Volvo Recall 124: Volvo/Isofix Guide
2001 Volvo S60
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger cars fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The second isofix guide was not installed in these vehicles and, in certain cases, the owner's manual isofix information is incorrect.
- Owners will receive a letter/package consisting of the second isofix guide with installation instructions, and in certain cases, the corrected owner's manual may be provided. If the owner wants to take their vehicle to a Volvo dealer for installation of the guide, it will be performed at no charge to the owner. Owner notification began on December 19, 2003. Owners should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.