- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 16 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 22 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 47 days ago
Volvo Recall 161: Tire Certification Label/FMVSS 110
2006 Volvo S60
A misprinted label would lead to improper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims." The label denoting the tire and loading pressure information is incorrect.
- Dealers will mail the correct labels free of charge. The recall began on December 18, 2006. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.