- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 38 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 56 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 57 days ago
- November 19: Lack of Federal Safety Standards Contributed to Uber Crash news | 61 days ago
- November 9: Elaine Herzberg Death: Self-Driving Uber Ignored Jaywalking Pedestrian investigations | 71 days ago
Volvo Recall R59899: Brake Pedal May Be Loose
2019 Volvo XC40
Reduced braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Volvo Car USA LLC (Volvo) is recalling certain 2019 Volvo XC40 vehicles. The brake pedals may not have been correctly riveted, allowing the pedal to move out of position, possibly reducing braking performance.
- Volvo has notified owners advising them to stop driving their vehicle. Cars will be inspected on-site or towed to dealers and the brake pedals will be replaced as necessary, free of charge. Volvo began contacting their owners on August 23, 2018. Owners may contact Volvo customer service at 1-800-458-1552. Volvo's number for this recall is R59899.
Click a tab for more information.