- February 7: Volvo XC60 Recall Issued For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- January 24: Volvo Recalls 220,000 Vehicles For Leaking Fuel Lines recalls | 27 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 71 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 80 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 86 days ago
2019 Volvo XC40
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Volvo XC40
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Volvo XC40 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volvo service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volvo customer service.
If the GPS location is not provided to emergency personnel it can inhibit emergency response in the event of a crash or injury. Read more »
Reduced braking performance can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the seat back moves forward during hard braking or in a crash, it can increase the risk of injury. Read more »