- January 9: Volvo Recall Includes V60, V90, XC60 and XC90 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- November 7: Volvo Airbag Death Causes S60 and S80 Recall recalls | 72 days ago
Volvo Preliminary Evaluation PE05064: WINDSHIELD WIPER ARM PERFORMANCE
2005 Volvo XC90
WINDSHIELD WIPER ARM PERFORMANCE
- The manufacturer notified NHTSA by letter dated April 21, 2006, that a safety recall has been initiated for correction of this problem on certain model year 2003 - 2006 Volvo XC90 vehicles. The recall affects approximately 122,400 subject vehicles produced between August 2002 and October 2005.NHTSA has assigned no. 06V-144 to this recall action.the corrective action will consist of replacing the existing windshield wiper arms with a new reinforced design.based on this action, the subject PE has been closed.
- Documents (7)
- CLOSING RESUME APPROVED (VOLVO) WINDSHIELD WIPER ARM PERFORMANCE -L.S. * 5/10/06 * P
- LETTER TO VOLVO GRANTING CONFIDENTIAL TREATMENT TO VOLVO 2/28/2006 LETTER TO OCC
- VOLVO 2/28/2006 LETTER TO OCC REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL TREATMENT
- VOLVO 2/28/2006 LETTER TO ODI
- IR TO MFR*12/14/2005*P
- OPENING RESUME APPROVED VOLVO WIPERS LS * 12/2/2005 * P
- MFR RESPONSE EXTENSTION RESPONSE TO Q #8-11 COMPLETING IR RESPONSE * 3/01/06 * P
Click a tab for more information.