- May 24: NTSB Uber Report: Automatic Emergency Braking Was Disabled news | 26 days ago
- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 70 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 79 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 85 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 89 days ago
2009 Volvo XC90
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Volvo has earned its safety-reputation on the backs of vehicles like the XC90. It's like driving a tank -- just a really comfortable, dependable one.
The XC90 comes equipped with standard Roll Stability Control, which will cut torque and apply individual brakes to stop nearly any rollover threat. In fact, to roll this thing you're really going to have to commit to it. But please don't.
Worst 2009 Volvo XC90 Problems by Category
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo XC90 Model Years
Curious how the 2009 XC90 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo XC90 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the XC90.
Worst 2009 Volvo XC90 Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Volvo XC90. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.