- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
Worst 2004 Pacifica electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery won't hold charge3
- doors lock when you shut them1
- instrument cluster failure1
- open tailgate causes battey to run down quickly1
- service engine/low tire lights on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System71
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.