- May 30: Chrysler Recalls 4.3 Million Takata-Infected Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: NHTSA Closes 'Audit Query' Into Chrysler Parts Restrictions investigations | 9 days ago
- May 18: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 580,000 Cars and SUVs in 2 Recalls recalls | 13 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Recalls 2,185 Trailer Tow Light Modules recalls | 13 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees For Locked Gear Shifters recalls | 16 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
Worst 2004 Pacifica electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery won't hold charge3
- open tailgate causes battey to run down quickly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System76
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.