- June 19: Fiat Chrysler Must Answer Government Questions About 22 Recalls
- June 18: Chrysler 'False Park' Lawsuit Back in Gear
- June 4: Fiat Chrysler Missed Legal Deadline in 5 Recalls
- May 31: Fiat Chrysler Lowers Powertrain Warranty To 60,000 Miles
- May 30: Canada, Japan and Australia Impacted By Takata Airbags
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
Worst 2004 Pacifica electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery won't hold charge3
- doors lock when you shut them1
- instrument cluster failure1
- open tailgate causes battey to run down quickly1
- service engine/low tire lights on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System35
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.