1996 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Chrysler Sebring:

1996 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Mar 142007

Sebring LX V6

Well I just wanna find out whats wrong with it I just put a new battery in it 2 days ago and as soon as I did it started fine. I let it run for about 10 min then turned it off and it started about 5 minutes later. It started but I had to keep my foot on the pedal , then yesterday I tried to start it and it wouldn't start. It made this clicking sound I figure since the lights on the dashboard came it wasn't the battery. so I'm trying to figure out what it is. My first thought was, it is on empty on gas and oil so I thought that might be wrong. I know nothing bout cars so I would just like to find out what this problem is.

- , Neverland, Fireland, Armenia