- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing
- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 31: Jeep Cherokee Recalled After Engine Fires
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- October 27: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls out while driving6
- broke timing belt & bent valves1
- check engine light on1
- engine will not start1
- multiple cylinder misfire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.