- September 29: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Report All Death and Injury Claims
- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
- September 10: Over 1.6 Million Ram Trucks Recalled in 4 Recalls
- September 5: Jeep Renegade Recalled To Keep Hackers Away
- September 1: Fiat Chrysler Releases Buyback and Incentive Details
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls out while driving6
- broke timing belt & bent valves1
- check engine light on1
- engine will not start1
- multiple cylinder misfire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.