- September 21: Chrysler Recalls SUVs For TIPM Defects That Cause Engine Stall
- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 4: Chevy Cruze Antifreeze Leak Lawsuit Filed in New York
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls out while driving6
- broke timing belt & bent valves1
- check engine light on1
- engine will not start1
- multiple cylinder misfire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.