- December 16: Chrysler Group Changes Name To FCA US
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
- December 12: Chrysler Recalls More Airbag-Stricken Cars and Trucks
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls out while driving6
- broke timing belt & bent valves1
- check engine light on1
- engine will not start1
- multiple cylinder misfire1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.