9.0

1. new engine (1 reports)
2000 Chrysler Sebring cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Sebring:

2000 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jun 222016

Sebring

I bought a 2000 Chrysler Sebring Convertable(Bought this car on craigslist for $500.00). This car just called to me and i knew i had to have it. The previous owner had newer cars and just wanted to get rid of it. He stated he made minor adjustments here and there but didnt have any major problems with it. Well recently my car started overheating everywhere i went( and yes i always checked my fluids before i ever drove anywhere). The temeperature gauge never went about half way when it overheated. Decided to change out the thermostat. Big mistake.

I would like to know what designer at the Chrysler Sebring plant decided it was a good idea to place a large engine in a small place. To replace the Bleeping thermostat i have to take apart half the car to get to it. Oh yea i could take it to a mechanic but you know what? I dont have the money for the repairs. I barely make it from week to week and now im expected to shell out a crap load of money to a mechanic because Chrysler believes in Industrial Sabatoge? Guess my Beautiful car is now going to become a drive way ornament. Thanks Chrysler and shove it where the sun doesnt shine. May Karma get the designer of this car one day.

- , Lafayette, IN, USA

Sep 122011

Sebring V

my brought my 2002 CHRYSLER SEBRING LXi CONVERTIBLE from a e-bay dealership and the next day it run hot. I call them back and i was told to put water and Freon in it. i did do that then a month later it run hot again now i am told that my engine is no good. I need for anyone who is having problem to email me so that we can start an class action law so against Chrysler, because i am sure that they know about this problem and they are not tell the public. We need to come together and do something about. I am not afraid of them. My email is eves@bellsouth.net Evelyn Cunningham i live in Georgia so please let come together and let the big business know that we are mad and we will not take it any more. We also need to get on the car dealership who is also selling these care. Because i am sure that the knew about those problem, however they are still sell them. please email ASAP so we can get started.

- , Lithonia, GA, USA