1. repaired fuel pump wiring (1 reports)
2000 Chrysler Sebring fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Sebring:

2000 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Nov 092015

Sebring JXI

If I had problem with the gas pump, had that changed. Then my Daughter's 2000 Sebring Convertible was stalling when it was idling. Brought it to my mechanic to do a tune up fixed that problem but still stalled out when you accelerated. Mechanic went over every sensor, valve and then started next with the wiring. He found that the ground wire for the fuel pump was corroded, the fuel pump was getting power surges therefore it was working but needed to be changed again. Lucky after all of this my mechanic only charged me $360. He had the car for over a week but on the day I picked it up I bought him lunch. Run smooth now. Hope this helps!

- , Troy, MI, USA