- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 5 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 12 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 13 days ago
2000 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2000 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle: Torque Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.