2003 Chrysler Sebring accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Nov 222010

Sebring Limited V6

Actually, the headlights don't flash. I've watched in the rear bumpers of cars ahead of me to see while I endue dashboard disco flash in the interior. I haven't taken it in despite having an extended warranty because of a bad experience with the only dealership that's even remotely nearby now that Chrysler has shut down all the dealerships in my city. I'm hoping to see if anybody has a fix for this.

- , Dallas, TX, USA

Jan 302006

Sebring JXI 2.7L

I had this car in and out of the dealership for this issue and no one could ever find the issue.

- , Catawba, NC, USA