- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 3 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 38 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 71 days ago
2003 Chrysler Sebring
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Sebring accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- interior lights and head lights flash2
- leather seats wrinkle and tear2
- airbag light is on, horn and cruise don't work1
- broken dashboard vent1
- door handle broke1
- key stuck in ignition1
- seat will not move forward1
- warped dashboard1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.