9.5

$4,383.00

1. replace engine (12 reports)
2003 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Mar 042007

Sebring 2.7

Engine quit running, Burger Chrysler towed car, dismantled engine and said they wouldn't fix because the problem was sludge. I had to pick up the car and Chrysler employees would not help load on trailer. The mechanic didn't put the removed parts in the car so an extra trip was necessary to retrieve the parts. Burger recommended an extended warranty which I purchased but they wouldn't honor. Burger offered to fix the car at my expense but I can't afford the repairs. The real problem I am expected to continue making payments and the law protects business but what about me? I have searched other web sites and several people have the same problem. Is there any help, I have to pay the payments but can't use the car.

- , Farmersburg, IN, USA