1. replace thermostat housing (1 reports)
  2. replace water pump (1 reports)
2004 Chrysler Sebring cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jan 012014

Sebring Touring 3

The water pump its self was 80, to install it with labour was 1600

- , Calgary, Alberta, canada

Jan 302009

Sebring Limited Sedan 2.7L

Took my car in for a routine oil change and they told me that the thermostat housing was leaking and it would be $450 bucks to fix it. I got it fixed instead under my extended warranty for $50. Apparently this is another common problem for this car, due to cost cutting by Chrysler. At least I got a free coolant change out of it. This problem appeared roughly at the same time that my oil light started to come on when I come to a stop. Could they be related?

- , Fairfax, VA, USA