8.0

2004 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jan 012015

Sebring Touring 2.7L V6

If you turn the AC or Heat off real slow sometimes it goes away. Sometimes just turning off the car works. At the end of the day, it's a POS

- , Raynham, MA, USA

Mar 082008

Sebring LX 2.4L V4

I hate Chrysler after getting this car, mostly I hate this car. I have had an unbelievable host of problems with it, needless to say, I should have qualified for the lemon laws, but, because I didn't realize what was going on, just thought things were normal wear and tear, I missed being able to file.

- , Plainsboro, NJ, USA

May 302007

Sebring LX 2.4L 4cyl

i live in Missouri and we have cold winters and hot hot summers. and i will not suffer without these conveniences just so my pos wont act up again and again. If i have and accessories running it will cut out and jerk if i roll down or up the windows it will act like its having a power serge. i think my car is epileptic. it also gets bad gas mileage i was told it would get 29/35 but its more like 19/24. if im lucky. i hate this car i wish i had my old Chevy back...

- , Parkville, MO, USA