4.0

2004 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 152007

Sebring 4 BANGER

Shortly after purchasing my Sebring in 04, I noticed a rumbling feeling when at stop lights. It stalled on me once but since then has only rumbled at me. I thought maybe it was my fault, possibly driving it too hard. I am semi relieved to hear from so many of you that it is just a piece of crap car. It sucks because I love the look of it(they ruined the 2007 ones). Recently while driving across the country, my car decided it was going to die at a rest stop and flash the emissions and oil problem indicators. After starting it up and it cutting off on me 5 times it finally stayed on for me. By the time I made it to a shop all that lights had gone off. Now it gives out an annoying whistle when I drive it for anything more than 20 minutes. I plan on trading this car in before it decides to screw me over again. I hate the knowledge that I could be stranded any time I leave my house. I will not only NEVER buy another Chrysler, I will must likely NEVER buy another domestic car for as long as I live!!!!

- , Lacey, WA, USA