9.0

1. install new oil sensor. these have a very high failure rate (1 reports)
2004 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Nov 042010

Sebring LXI 2.7L V6

I bought my Chrysler Sebring in June of 2010. As I drove it home the low oil pressure light went off. Over the past two years of owning the vehicle I have had to install 5 oil pressure sensors. This seems to be a recurring issue with the 2.7 liter. I make sure to change the oil every 3000 miles and use full synthetic oil. I actually really like my car and this has been the only big issue I have had with the car.

- , Shasta Lake, CA, USA

Oct 282010

Sebring LHS 4CL

Need to get enough people experiencing same issue to determine if a class action suit is worth filing. I have very low miles on my car and a few weeks ago noticed the oil light came on only after driving several miles, it now stays on more than I am comfortable with. Took it to auto they suggested checking oil ascending unit I am with many others with the economy and fear that they will only start there from what I am hearing. I am at a loss but feel if we could get Chrysler enough complaints or possible action should be taken..

- , Omaha, NE, USA