8.0

1. can't find a solution that wont cost over $1000 (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Stratus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Stratus:

1998 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Oct 222001

Stratus

I have gone to dealership after dealership, and also to other auto repair shops. They all tell me that this is a common problem with the '98 stratus yet Chrysler wont do a thing to resolve the problem. They even have service bulletins out regarding droping the cost of the repair. Yet it is still going to cost me over $1000 to fix the problem. I like my car I hate this problem however!!!!! If anyone can help me please let me know.

- , Frederick, MD, USA