8.0

2004 Dodge Stratus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Jun 182009

Stratus SXL 2.4L

I am sick after reading all the complaints on my suppose to be, new to me vehicle. What a bummer. I bought (financed) my 2004 stratus coupe 3 days before Christmas. I was desperate to get a newer vehicle because I has always had junkers. To my dismay, I think I will be paying for this one for a long time. Errrrr. I am catching a ride to work tomorrow because my car won't start, and I have only had it for 6mo., this fathers day. My husband just went back to school, since he is laid off due to the economy, thanks George. Anyways, i am hopeful, that one of the many mechanics that have come out of the wood work to come to a naive girls rescue, will get this car running again... TO THE NEAREST CAR DEALERSHIP THAT WILL TAKE THIS LEMON OFF MY HANDS. Oh please someone help!!!!

- , Jacksonville, FL, USA