- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 39 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 81 days ago
2004 Dodge Stratus
Worst 2004 Stratus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- theft alarm activates wrongly2
- unexpected stalling1
- won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.