- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 18 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 30 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 31 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 62 days ago
2004 Dodge Stratus
Worst 2004 Stratus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- theft alarm activates wrongly2
- unexpected stalling1
- won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Stratus Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Stratus compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Stratus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Stratus.