6.0

1. replace the water housing unit (1 reports)
2004 Dodge Stratus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Aug 062009

Stratus R/T 2.7L V6

My Stratus was running hot and the engine light went on. I took a look under the hood and seen that the water housing unit was leaking due to the crack in the seal. I ordered the part from the Dodge dealer, which is the only place I could order it, and I replaced it myself. Only four bolts and about 20 minutes to fix. Not a bad job but it just sucks. Every part on the car is special order from the dealer.

- , Pawtucket, RI, USA