2004 Dodge Stratus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Stratus:

2004 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Apr 102013

Stratus ES 2..7L

In 2013 I get this car with a small problem,well, that I was told of, but after $1,000 in mechanics the car starts overheating. So I took the thermostat out which is a pain in the rear because it is in the lower part off the engine, then I look at the radiator and it was fine so I went for a ride(8 MILES) and the car overheats. I park the car and the next day I check the oil and it look like coffee with milk, it's mixed oil and antifreeze. Now is a head gasket problem .

Well don't know what to do? If fix or sell the car to the junk for $200 dollars. what a lemon I got, ! Que limon! My friends, don't buy a Dodge *&^%$#@

- , Killeen, TX, USA