2005 Dodge Stratus miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Stratus:

2005 Dodge Stratus Owner Comments

Apr 222015

I purchased from car champs on March 27th stopped working March 30th and decided to start running again April 4th the whole time it was out of use and broken I called car champs no one returned called or responded the center had dates and times and complaint's, as to situation the day I finally get in touch with them on my appointment was set for the 9th half way there to car champs the call center calls me and SAS service manager who is also the worker canceled because of an emergency, me stating the whole time I fear for my life in this vehicle they sold me which I needed a vehicle so bad for my work that I took it had being told it was the only one I could get I asked over several times at purchase is this car gonna stop or break down on me multiple people that work at the lot said no it won't it's good condition, that was a lie 30 day warranty still in effect I was there for 4 hours and 40 minutes tops, it was outrageous a new condition discovered after being told it had cracked break pads which could of broken completely and the car wouldn't stop I could have died, as I'm driving away after the 5 hour delay 2 new lights came on including the oil light. The next day I called and ran there phone off the hook till someone answer I was told to get my car there immediately because had to go.mind you I've been calling since 9am that morning L I rushed down there for the vehicle to stop going 40/45 miles per hour on a highway, 18 wheeler slamming breaks and bumpin and totally fearing for my life after H a 5 hour and 30 minute wait for car champs tow truck to get us and take us to there service lot, as of today they towed loner vehicle given to me after I was in the hospital 2 days cuz of there accident and lemon car leaving a message saying were going to take care of this and do a car switch out then repossessing there car still under 30 day warranty

- Los Angeles, CA, USA