- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 11 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 19 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 20 days ago
1995 Ford F-150
Worst 1995 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving2
- hesitates when excelerating1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control50
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine43
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control27
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.