- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
1998 Ford F-150
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1998 F-150 wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Tires84
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt57
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts37
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire15
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall9
- NHTSA: Wheels3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 3
- NHTSA: Tires: Bead1
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
- NHTSA: Tires: Valve1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.