2000 Ford F-150 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford F-150:

2000 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Nov 222011

F-150 XL 4.2L V6

brakes grab so hard that locks the front end

Since I bought this truck this problem has been present, I have replaced all brake components and still have the same problems. vibration in the front end I noticed that the outer pad does not contact rotor evenly, it puts more pressure on the outside part of the rotor. List of components replaced: brake booster, ABS module, master cylinder, front pads (twice), new rotors (hi performance) rear wheel slave cylinders, etc. front end still locks wheels, at hi way speed there is vibration when brakes are applied. I urge FORD THAT IF THEY KNOW WHAT CAUSES THIS PROBLEM GIVE US THE SOLUTION. I'll fix it myself, don't need your stupid answers, you know there is a problem, act accordingly if you want to represent yourselves as real americans, be responsible for your vehicles and HAVE empathy for our troubles.

- , whittier, CA, USA