1. ford needs to recall these vehicles (1 reports)
2000 Ford F-150 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford F-150:

2000 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Aug 282004

F-150 XLT

After researching I have found that the later models of the F-150s are spontaneously com busting. The fire dept woke me up to tell me that my truck had literally exploded and burnt to the ground. Ford is taking NO responsibility for this happening because these trucks are out of warranty. I don't think the loss of a life would be worth not issuing a recall. I guess Ford doesn't care about the children riding in the back of your truck. Ford didn't even offer me a good deal to keep me as a Ford Customer. This problem has been reported to the US Dept of Transportation several times.

- , Hamilton, OH, USA